RHP Community COVID-19 Update
RHP Properties is committed to the health, safety and overall well-being of our family, and yours.
Dear Valued Residents and Employees:
Our RHP Family is just that—a family made up of employees, residents, and the communities we serve. With this in mind, we have been closely monitoring the rapidly changing situation around Coronavirus (COVID-19) and responding to new information as it arises, while preparing for all possible scenarios. If we each do our part, we can help lessen the risk for everyone.
We are closely monitoring developments and statements made by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in order to implement preventative measures across our communities and company. Along with following guidance from health authorities, we are also implementing additional measures in an abundance of caution, to help minimize the impact to our employees, residents, and communities.
- We’re encouraging all team members to take any signs of illness seriously and to seek medical attention as needed, and to stay home
- Posting informational content from the CDC regarding recommended handwashing procedures in our restrooms, breakrooms, offices, and common areas to increase awareness of simple prevention methods
- We are committed to assisting with move-ins, leasing and sales of homes - please contact the community office by phone to set up an appointment
- Community offices are taking additional steps to help minimize the spread of germs by frequently cleaning and disinfecting high touch, high traffic areas
- Our community offices remain staffed, but are restricted to emergency interactions only
- We recommend residents utilize phone or email to communicate with team members in the community office
- Our maintenance staff are continuing to work around the community, however in-home maintenance of rental homes is limited to emergency services only
- We’ve elected to cancel all scheduled RHP Social events through the end of March or until further notice
- We’ve suspended the use/rental of our community amenities, including clubhouses, pools, etc. until further notice to encourage social distancing
The health and wellness of our employees and residents is our top priority. The steps taken at our communities have been implemented with the specific goal to prevent the spread of the virus and maintain a healthy community. We will continuously monitor the situation and adjust along with any additional guidance provided by the health authorities.
For the most updated information and preventive protocols, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
Stay safe and healthy.